What is a contemplative approach to Well Being?
- Creating a more spacious, compassionate and mindful approach to our daily life, including relationships, self care, hobbies and vocation
- Acknowledging the gifts of technology while also recognizing the importance of intentional, unplugged presence both for ourselves and in order to be present to others
- Integrating compassion for ourselves and others as we understand the fight, flight and freeze reactivity which is common to all humanity
- Using the power of meditative body, breath and nature practices to autonomically calm the nervous system
- Accessing the reality that humans are a part of nature which invites gratitude for our inter-being and the many wonders within and around us