Date(s) - April 10, 2014
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Beer, Conversation, and Spirituality is simply about sharing perspectives, listening, and learning from one another as we wrestle through questions together…questions about life, spirituality, purpose, faith, doubt, etc.
We are about creating a positive momentum in the community and the chance to work together for the common good, rather than seeing one another as opponents who need to be drawn into our own religious circle.
All are welcome to the table for drink (alcohol or non-alcohol) and great conversation to learn from each other how we can begin practicing ways to honor each other for who and where we are.
• Everyone deserves the same opportunity to speak and be heard.
• We come to the table with an open mind prepared to learn from one another.
• No cross-talk (interrupting or giving unsolicited advice).
• Avoid side-bar conversations as it can be a distraction to others.
• This group is not about a single perspective.